[Asterisk-Users] Phones "Callwaiting" enable by default?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:57:33 MST 2005

What phones? are you using Avaya, or Toshiba? Since you are posting to
this list I will guess you are using Asterisk, in which case I have no
clue why *70 is there in the first place. Did you notice that the guy
that went to the Doctor that his eye hurts when drinking coffee,
refused to remove the spoon from the cup?