[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk compatible IP Phones

Thomas Lee Thomas at xon.co.za
Thu Mar 31 09:07:25 MST 2005

Hi,

I just joined the list today, so sorry if I'm asking for something
already spoken about on the list.

We just started a business strategy for based around Asterisk in South
Africa, and I wonder if anyone could help me out with the names of some
IP Handsets that are known to work 100% with Asterisk.  Our company is
moving into a new building, and as part of the move we are ditching our
traditional PBX in favour of an Asterisk based appliance (supplied by
www.openvoice.co.za). I currently only have access to SNOM phones, but
was hoping to test some alternatives (because of price etc). Anything
else out there that works well with good sound quality? Maybe a web link
to a site that sells on-line?  I need to buy 100 handsets to go the VoIP
route.  Also, does anyone here have experience with PoE hubs (I can get
a unit made by Panduit) for non-PoE LAN switches?

Regards,

Thomas Lee