[Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of this emailforum??

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Thu Mar 31 08:58:38 MST 2005

I run http://geekgazette.com which has a forum, how-to guides, etc.
-Kerry

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Bunn
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:27 AM
To: Linux - PBX, Asterisk
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of this
emailforum??

Hi,

I am new to Asterisk and the first thing I have noticed about Asterisk and
Pingtels open PBX's is that they are using this dinosaur method of running
forums. It is a real pain getting every message in the forum and essentially
keeping my own database of issues. With that said are there any forums that
are well used or that might even convert this email in a true forum that is
searchable and that doesn't require me downloading every email. Before you
go and rant on me go see how Mambo Server does it at
http://forum.mamboserver.com. The forums are easy to use and thus are easy
to participate in. I use mozilla Thunderbird and I have setup filters and
all but it still is a pain to use this outdated email forum.

Thanks