[Asterisk-Users] Time sync on PRI

Niksa Baldun niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr
Thu Mar 31 10:35:21 MST 2005

Hi,

I am not sure about PRI, but I noticed that * does send date/time info
on BRI. Perhaps installing bristuffed Asterisk would solve your problem
(bristuff patches libpri, so whatever applies to BRI probably applies to
PRI as well).

As for syncing PC clock from ISDN line, I haven't noticed any parameter
that would control something like that. It would be a nice option, but
perhaps it would rise some security issues?

Niksa