[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk Realtime - configuration help

Shaoul Jacobson - TELLINK shaoul at tellink.com
Thu Mar 31 07:43:02 MST 2005

Hi,

(re-posted since I did not see my original one after some time)

In short : cannot register SIP phone (403 forbidden)

In long :

I am rather new to asterisk (and linux)
One month experience fighting my way in the doc & wiki.

I worked before with the static '*.conf' files.
That worked but I need real-time.

I did compile a cvs head 29 mach 2005.
MySQL is installed and is running
I can access the database from a remote windows pc with access via odbc &
locally with sql admin & sql browser.

I created databases following samples explanations in the wiki.

extconfig.conf
==============
[settings]
sipfriends => odbc,asterisk,sipbuddies
voicemail => odbc,asterisk,voicemail_table
extensions => odbc,asterisk,extension_table

extensions.conf
===============
[from-sip]
switch => Realtime/from-sip at sipfriends
;
; voice mail number
;
exten => 1999,1,Ringing
exten => 1999,2,Wait
exten => 1999,3,VoiceMailMain

content of sip_buddies table within the asterisk database
(I display only relevant fields)

name	 callerid		canreinvite	context	host
mailbox
blacky blacky<1007>	no		from-sip	dynamic	1007 at default
silver silver<1007>	no		from-sip	dynamic	1015 at default

nat	type		username	disallow	allow
-1	friend	1007		all		g729  (I bought licenses)
-1	friend	1015		all		g729

I renamed sip.conf to sip.old

Asterisk -vvvvvvc shows realtime has started.
No sql problems to be seen in log file
Realtime mysql status shows :
"connected to asterisk at 127.0.0.1, port 3306 wih username asterisk for xx
minutes"

so ?

regards,

Shaoul Jacobson