[Asterisk-Users] setting SIP to dial PSTN with TDM400P

Muhammad Haris haris.farooque at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:05:21 MST 2005

I've setup * with TDM400P w/1 FXS, 1 FXO modules.
I've one analog phone connected to TDM400P FXS module, 1 PSTN line to
one of the FXO module(ZAP) , and IP phone connected to asterisk on
LAN.

The calls between SIPs and zap phone (fxs) are OK.  But 2 issues
cannot be solved:

1. To dial to PSTN via zap phone, the setup in extensions.conf with
the following
     exten => _Nxxxxxx, 1, zap/1
   doesn't work.
   Does anyone can give me suggestion that what did I do wrong to make
the setting:

2. When trying using SIP phone to dial PSTN, I got no luck.

   Please advice if any solution.