[Asterisk-Users] We require Asterisk configuration and support consultants

Cenk Yabas cenk.yabas at globalyayincilik.org
Thu Mar 31 05:03:37 MST 2005

We require Asterisk configuration and support consultants to concentrate on
the "other" business issues. The expected functions of the consultant(s)
are:
* Help in configuring setting up complete Asterisk system (h/w setup and
LINUX setup is handled by us). System may include Digium PRI, ZapTel, H323,
SIP components.
* Corresponding party on our side is an expert programmer (proficient in
C)/system administrator (proficient in LINUX).
* All communication should use e-mail and/or voice/fax. The language is
English.

Any offer for the above listed role is to be communicated to private mail
Tayfun YIGIT [tayfun at tayfunyigit.com]
The offer may include "per incident" fee and/or weekly rate.