[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Mar 31 00:43:11 MST 2005

Isamar Maia wrote:
> Technically speaking not. But Sangoma's support seems to be pretty much
> better.

My understanding is that to an extent when we buy Sangoma we're putting
the dagger to Digium.  They're glad to use Asterisk as a selling point
for their hardware, but unwilling to donate anything back to the
Asterisk community.

I'll be glad to stand corrected, but if that assertion is in fact true,
we should be careful to do things that actually damage Digium's ability
to leverage their development of Asterisk with their hardware sales.

FWIW.

b.