[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to Asterisks

Wizard Man wizard1089 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 23:23:54 MST 2005

Hello All,

  I'm trying to work with one of my vendors (an
outsourced tech support company) to tie in my Asterisk
system with theirs.  We are currently using txlink for
incoming and outgoing calls via IAX.

When my customers call for tech support and they get
the auto attendant and press what ever option IE #2
for support, I would like the call to ring directly on
the queue that is setup on my vendors asterisk server
where all of their techs are logged into.

Any ideas are very appreciated... Thanks!