[Asterisk-Users] Re: Voicepulse connect has doubled their rates

LJ LJ.Shields at Verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 19:46:29 MST 2005

Two other things appear to have changed if you make "auto payments".  On the
"auto-recharge" section of their account center website, the minimum
"threshold" has been raised from $1.00 to $10.00, and the "recharge value"
from $10.00 to $25.00.  It looks like the LD rate has dropped from 2.95
cents to 2.4 cents per minute...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Burt" <asterisk-list at timburt.com>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.telephony.pbx.asterisk.user
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:39 PM
Subject: Voicepulse connect has doubled their rates

Today I received an email informing me that effective April 1, my per
number charge for VOIP will almost double.

This is the downside of VOIP.  It is unregulated.

I have published and distributed my new VOIP phone number, and now, with
no warning, my monthly charge has doubled.

Ouch..  Beware of which provider you choose!

There is nothing to prevent them from doubling my rates again on May 1st!

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: