[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse connect has doubled their rates

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Wed Mar 30 14:46:34 MST 2005

Perhaps I misspoke.  A land line would run me ~20 bucks a month.  A VP
number will run me 11 bucks a month.  I only specify the free incoming
calls because that's a distguishing characteristic of voip DIDs, many
places do not give you free incoming.

And anyway, if you are a consumer customer, your incoming calls are not
free.  So there you go.

Sean