[Asterisk-Users] Australia and SetCallerID

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Wed Mar 30 19:28:21 MST 2005

Hello,

We have a pri from Telstra, can only set it within our allocated range.

>From my investigations, I can't find any carrier in Au that does allow
it to be set outside the allocated range, can't even get one to set it
to our 1300 number, have been told the ACA doesn't permit it in Au, but
not certain on that.

My understanding many pri in the US can be set to almost any number.

Craig

Message: 14
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:20:00 +1000
From: "Rod Bacon" <rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Australia and SetCallerID
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

We have PRIs from Powertel. We can set any number in our allocated 100
number range(s). The feature needed to be switched on by the carrier.