[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Wed Mar 30 19:18:12 MST 2005

I have had some experience with the Sangoma product in a domestic
production environment and found it works very well.  Sangoma seems to
"get it" when it comes to the potential of Asterisk, and I think you'll
be seeing big things from them in the future.

I unfortunately was not able to attend a recent Sangoma event in Toronto
due to a last minute conflict  (Doug if you're reading this I'm sorry I
missed it) or I might have had some more interesting news to share.

They are competetively priced and their hardware seems to do more of the
heavy lifting and utilize less system resource, which I would imagine
would contribute to overall system stability.  Product is also nicely
retail packaged which is a bonus.

 From a service and support standpoint they have been excellent to work
with as well.  For the die hard Digium folks out there, if nothing else,
some competition in the marketplace usually breeds innovation.

My 2 cents....

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com