[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk::AGI script won't work?

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:47:15 MST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:50:21 -0800 (PST), Richard Reina
<rf_reina at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks very much for the suggestions.  I've
> implemented them, but the main problem seems to be
> that the program send_clid.agi is not executing

After adding the pragma that the first responder suggested did you try
running the AGI outside of asterisk? i.e. from within Linux just
./send_clid.agi?

What I notice right off the bat is that you don't include the perl
path inside the script. I don't know if that is an error in your
pasting or not. Anyway, you should have this as your first line in the
script.

#!/usr/bin/perl