[Asterisk-Users] Altigen & Asterisk with H.323

Andrew Chen achen-asterisk at micropixel.com
Wed Mar 30 11:06:27 MST 2005

Has anyone out there been able to get Altigen and Asterisk to work
together with H.323?  My current setup involves an Altigen 4.0 system
bringing in a PRI.  I'd like to have the Altigen system pass off some
calls to my Asterisk system for handling with H.323.  In addition, I'd
like my outgoing calls from the Asterisk system to be sent through the
Altigen system using H.323 (since that's who has the PRI for outgoing
calls).  Basically, I want to have an H.323-only Asterisk system that
depends completely on an Altigen 4.0 system for access to the PSTN.  Has
anyone attempted anything like this?  The list archives only talk
of people trying to do this.  I didn't see any messages of success.
:) Thanks.