[Asterisk-Users] Looking for SS7 design input

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Wed Mar 30 08:09:43 MST 2005

Wow, that did not take long.

As with the current case before the US Supreme Court about file sharing
and music copying, I am just writing software. What people do with the
software is not under my control.

My SS7 channel, app, stack or what ever, will be written from scratch in
C++. If it just happens to work with Asterisk so much the better.

Thank God there were no lawyers available when the when the wheel was
invented. Between the Royalties and the Law suits we would all still be
walking or riding horses.

Race "The 'I object your Honor' Tyrant" Vanderdecken