[Asterisk-Users] Realtime mysql problem?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Mar 30 08:03:13 MST 2005

Matt Schulte wrote:
> How do you toggle the realtime "cache"?

    Check in the configs/iax.conf.sample file of a recent CVS download and
it should be in there.

> If there were too many fields
> in the table, could you foresee this being a problem?

    No, because I have lots of extra company specific fields in my sip_users
table that asterisk doesn't use at all and I've had no problems.

> ie iax users have peercontext and auth.

    Just for curiosity sake, have you tried any SIP RealTime stuff? Perhaps
this is an IAX problem? I remember helping a guy a few weeks ago get his SIP
RealTime working. This is the first IAX I've dealt with. And I have no IAX
stuff to test with.

-Matthew