[Asterisk-Users] Realtime mysql problem?

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Tue Mar 29 14:04:38 MST 2005

I did that and it's finding the peer correctly, here's my extconfig.conf
by the way. All the sip/iax users are using the same table, per the
wiki.

[settings]
iaxusers => mysql,asterisk,sip_users
iaxpeers => mysql,asterisk,sip_users
sipusers => mysql,asterisk,sip_users
sippeers => mysql,asterisk,sip_users

How do you toggle the realtime "cache"? If there were too many fields in
the table, could you foresee this being a problem? ie iax users have
peercontext and auth. I was going to try odbc to see if that changes the
outcome but it's a pain in the a$$ (imho) to get on Fedora.. Will let
you know unless you have any other ideas.. Thanks much for your help.

	Matt