[Asterisk-Users] Looking for SS7 design input

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Tue Mar 29 19:33:10 MST 2005

Greetings All,

	I am looking for input on what an SS7 interface to Asterisk
should look like and what it will need to be of any use.

	If you don't want to help then don't whine and complain about
how you don't need SS7. All comments made in jest are welcome; points
will be awarded for cheekiness and good puns.

	The code won't be written for a while because the design must
predate the coding. But please let me know if you would like it done a
certain way or need a certain feature.

	CLASS 5 or 4
	SCP, SSP, SCT
	Local Exchange