[Asterisk-Users] Compiling with gcc -shared on OS X

Zach Scott zach.scott at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:28:03 MST 2005

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I'm doing just fine without zaptel or libpri complied.  And
while I could probably be fine as is regarding MOH, I'm getting the
constant notice from res_musiconhold.c:463 "monmp3thread: Request to
schedule in the past?!?"

I dug up some messages from this list from a few months ago where some
people had success getting rid of this by using format_mp3.  But
unfortunately I can't, since it uses -shared to make.  Oh well :-(