[Asterisk-Users] IAX realtime dynamic

Wojciech Tryc wojtek at tryc.ca
Tue Mar 29 13:29:46 MST 2005

Good Afternoon,
I am just playing with realtime on one of my boxes (running obviously HEAD).
The voicemail portion works just fine, howevere I am having difficulties getting iax portion to work. Sip and extensions left for later for now.
Could anyone send me sample database dump of his/her config? Also, what about the iax.conf should i leave the [general] section? or remove the file completly.
Basically, at this point it cannont create any iax channels unless the user name and password exists in extensions.conf.
Thanks,
Wojtek