[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home 0.7 released Question/Problem

Kellner, Peter Peter at PeterKellner.net
Tue Mar 29 12:53:35 MST 2005

I'm new to this and have tried to find the answer in the discussions and
docs but to no avail.  I even read the posting saying the password issue
has already been discussed.  So, at he risk of being exiled, here goes.

Question 1:  I've installed 0.7 and can log into the asterisk server
from windows by typing http://192.168.1.11    I can log in with wwwadmin
and the password I set myself by issuing the command: "htpasswd -c
/usr/local/apache/passwd/wwwpasswd wwwadmin".  That works.  When I try
to go into the admin (192.168.1.11/admin) I seem to need another
password.  I have tried
wwwadmin/password;wwwadmin/passw0rd;asteriskuser/amp109;maint/password
and none work.  What am I not understanding?

Question 2:  I add an extension in AMP as 200.  When I pick up my phone
connected to one of the 2 FXS ports on my Digium TDM400P and dial 2 (it
immediately goes busy).  Again, what am I missing?  I thought AMP would
modify my extensions.conf but doing a diff before and after shows it
does not.  Where is amp setting the extensions to work and what could be
my problem.

Thanks,

-Peter

(also, when I type aah_help I get command not found)