[Asterisk-Users] RE: 8 channel fxo setup outgoing call problem (cont)

Mike Flynn mike at agftech.com
Mon Mar 28 14:32:24 MST 2005

Ok, I just got my 8 channel setup to dial out and back in but here is the new issue.  It sill dials in fine with all the channels, but dialing out from inside the asterisk system only works on the 1st channel of my 1st TDM400P card.

Now I dont have all 8 PSTN lines going into my asterisk box at this moment, only one line for testing currently, but I should be able to plug that one line into any of the open channels on the back of the asterisk box and have it dial out with no problem correct?  I can plug the line into any of the channels and it will take calls into the system just fine currently, just not call out.  It will only call out if the PSTN line is plugged into the 1st channel on the 1st card.

I need this setup to be able to take incomming calls or send outgoing calls on any available line at any time!  Can someone clue me in?

Thanks:

Configs:
Zaptel.conf:

fxsks=1-8
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

Zapata.conf:

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

musiconhold=default
rxwink=300  ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callerid=xxxxxx
callwaiting=yes