[Asterisk-Users] Re: * -> SMS w/out PSTN

Adam Holt adamholt at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 10:34:43 MST 2005

Chris,

I'm guessing you were one of our beta testers migrated over to a live
account.  This may be a configuration issue on your account.

Best to contact support at bayhamsystems.com - be sure to tell them your
account name (email address you registered with).

Kind regards,

--
Adam Holt
Bayham Systems Ltd

Web:    http://www.bayhamsystems.com/asterisk.html
Email:    adam.holt at bayhamsystems.co.uk
Address:  No. 1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4RG, United Kingdom

*** NEWS: Bayham Systems delivers first ever Global SMS Auction for UNICEF /
GSM-Association.  See how this raised over EUR90,000 at: http://www.gsm.org/