[Asterisk-Users] pass caller ID to another application or machine.

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Mon Mar 28 06:57:06 MST 2005

On 05:14, Mon 28 Mar 05, Richard Reina wrote:
> Michiel,
>
> Thanks very much for the resonse.  I am confused
> however by "fopen("/var/log/asterisk/my_agi.log""
>
> my * system has not such log file only the Master.cvs
> which only seems to log a call one its teminated?

Richard,

I created that file myself.
That way I can put debug information into that logfile while
developing that agi script.
It's part of my skeleton agi script ;)

You can safely remove it if you want.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."