[Asterisk-Users] another voipjet question

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Sun Mar 27 23:30:32 MST 2005

so where did you put these lines?

exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,SetCallerID(4153574000)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Dial,IAX2/1234 at voipjet/${EXTEN}
exten => _011.,1,SetCallerID(4153574000)
exten => _011.,2,Dial,IAX2/1234 at voipjet/${EXTEN}

I want asterisk to use my pots line for local calls and voipjet for long
distance after the initial 100 free minutes my line provider give with
our plan. but to failover if one is busy and the other isn't.