[Asterisk-Users] How to park/transfer a call received from a Queue?

Matias G. listas_ast at reliable.com.ar
Sun Mar 27 20:11:37 MST 2005

you haven't include hte part where you make AgentCallBackLogin() the context
you enter there is the one where your call will be tried to place when the
agent transfers it
ie: exten => 11,1,AgentCallbackLogin(|${CALLERIDNUM}@CallCenter) will log
that agent in a valid extension inside that context. when the agent tries to
transfer he will be allowd to transfer to extensions valid in that
context...

hope this helps.
M.