[Asterisk-Users] How to use multiple VOIP provider trunks

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Sun Mar 27 13:06:38 MST 2005

Damon,

Yes, sorry. It is very easy, I agree. I was just referring to the fact
that I would do *something* like that.

I am not crazy about painting myself into a corner (by assuming that
there is only 2 or 3 possible routes), so I would probably prefer to do
something like (off the top of my head)

*11 - next call uses primary route only (no failover)
*12 - next call uses secondary route only
and so on

Anyway, thanks for replying, and hope I didn't come off as an ass.

Tim