[Asterisk-Users] small qos switch

Moody asterisk.user at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:19:15 MST 2005

I don't want to move this thread towards a discussion of Sveasoft, but
I would ask anyone considering this option to make sure they do some
reading about Sveasoft and their version of "opensource" before
sending them a check.

IMHO, Do the community a favor and check out OpenWRT (see earlier
posting in this thread) or one of the other options instead of
supporting Sveasoft.