[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP images

Chris W lists at mokum.org
Sun Mar 27 14:17:05 MST 2005

In a sense this cound be off-topic but I hope it isn't considered so.
Apologies already if it is!

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get new SIP images for the
Cisco 7960 phone? I found P0S30202 around (ie v2.02) and it works but
lacks a lot of the features the phone boasts so I'm looking for updates.

I googled and found that you can get a support contract via
1-800-INSIGHT but guess what! They're in the US and won't issue licences
outside the country. I'm in the Netherlands so that ain't gonna make
matters easy.

I guess I need v.3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 to get the latest stuff. What a lot of
upgrading! Any pointers/help most welcome.

Thanks in advance
Chris

--
Chris's lists go to lists at mokum dot org