[Asterisk-Users] Re: Rejecting ISDN-call without Answering

Nenad Radosavljevic nenadr at deltaplan.co.yu
Sun Mar 27 14:12:21 MST 2005

> Hi,
>
> Im testing asterisk for callback functionality and want to reject a call
> after a few seconds for freeing the line for callback. But if I use a
> "congestion", there is a connection for a (billing) short time. Is there
> an ability to reject a call (like the red button on a mobile phone)
> without getting connected ?

    I'm also interested in this! I have experimented a lot, but with no
success.

Only way I have managed to get Zap channel  to reject a call on TE110P
without answering it, is to dial number that is not handled in dialplan (I
have a ISDN PRI with 100 number DID service, and about 30 of them are
handled by dialplan). So far I didn't manage to reject call that are handled
in dialplan, except by Congestion command which answers the call first.

Does anyone have idea how to solve this ?

Kind regards,
            Nenad