[Asterisk-Users] VoIP service through Asterisk?

Androtech androtech at gigliesi.it
Sat Mar 26 09:09:51 MST 2005

I tryed to use Diamond Card (https://www.diamondcard.us/exec/prsshow) and
I'm not very satisfied. They have two gateways, one for US and another for
EUROPE. I tryed to use the European gateway and for three time it wronged
number. I tryed the US gateway and I was able to call the right number and
the quality was quite good, but I tryed again 3, 4 times and it was always
congested. It is not a stable service.
I would like to have feedbacks about "STABLE" services; the quality of the
codec is important, but if the gateways are always busy and I've to spend 10
minutes to place a call, it is too much.
What about NUFONE and VOIPJET? Are they stable?.
Another important thing is how much you must pay for start using the
service.
With Dimond Card you can start paying 5 dollars, with the others?
Regards,

Emiliano