[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Instalation

Friend, George E. gefriend at uswindforce.com
Sat Mar 26 08:03:36 MST 2005

Trevor,

I'm in a fairly similar situation, but maybe a week or two ahead of you.  I'll post this so that maybe you can pick something up, but also so that the gurus of this list can maybe glean some info on how perceptions of the OOB (Out-of-Box) experience are as well..:)

My background:
 - Fairly skilled on IBM's AIX (their unix flavor) from a command-line perspective.  NO GUI.
 - Basically, a Microsoft guy.  MCDBA, Win 2003, etc.