[Asterisk-Users] OT: AstLinux 0.2.4 Released

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Fri Mar 25 14:14:02 MST 2005

Hello everyone,

	AstLinux 0.2.4 has been released.  A mini changelog follows:

- The soekris net4801 image now includes all of the zaptel modules from
the generic i586 image.  Including wcfxo, wct1xxp, etc.

- The generic i586 image can now boot from USB or CD-Rom.  An ISO image
is available from the Downloads section of www.kriscompanies.com

- Sangoma WANPIPE has gone from wanpipe-beta4-2.3.2 to wanpipe-beta7-2.3.2.

- rp-pppoe has been added for PPPoE support.

- proftpd support has been removed.  I will probably add it again in a
future release...

- exec.php from m0n0wall has been added.  You can now execute shell
commands from the web interface.

- You can now pass the path to your keydisk on the GRUB command line
(generic i586 only).  I have included a few different common locations.
  Whichever option your select will automatically become the default.

- Many, many minor changes to various scripts and the init process.

- The firewall will now block all new connections on the external
interface by default.

Existing AstLinux 0.2.x installs can be upgraded by simply running
"astup" from the command line and rebooting.

AstLinux images and Windows install package(s) can be found at:

http://www.kriscompanies.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=2

--
Kristian Kielhofner