[Asterisk-Users] What is web login password for Asteirsk@Home

Gordon Anderson GordonA at MisterMoney.com
Fri Mar 25 08:38:31 MST 2005

i believe the login for AMP is username:maint and password:password.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Angus
Comber
	Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 8:08 AM
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] What is web login password for
Asteirsk at Home

	Hello

	I have setup Asterisk at Home and can login to the system via the
asterisk box.  But if I try same username and password to login using
the Asterisk Management Portal I try the same username and password and
cannot login.  says authorization failure.  I have tried from a Windows
2000 and a Windows XP machine running Internet Explorer v6.

	What am I doing wrong?

	Angus Comber
	Itel Office Software Ltd
	5 Enmore Gardens