[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Instalation

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:56:44 MST 2005

Jeez, people...learn to take a joke.

I offered to help the man. I didn't make cracks about googling or
anything like that. I said explicitly that if he posted details we'd
try to help. I didn't insult him, call him a worthness noob, or
otherwise offend him. IT WAS JUST A JOKE. Is this different from the
post a few days ago about "not using enough magic"?

And, as for emailing people direct and offering to help them i was
under the impression that it doesn't work that way...that there is
value in the archives, and if he posts his setup and problems and a
solution found then that helps everyone.

To you, Trevor, if i said something offensive inadvertantly i
apologize and i hope we can help you. To Brandon and Randall, i
suggest you both try to see more humor and less insult.

-yair