[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Instalation

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Fri Mar 25 01:44:54 MST 2005

If we need a dose of "Smart Ass", it's always good to know it's available
here on this list. The person is new and he is asking a question. You could
have emailed him direct, asked for more detail and helped him. Rather than
be kind you posted dribble. Daily I speak with people like Trevor. If you do
not have something positive to say just do not say it.

Brandon Patterson

LiveVoip LLC