[Asterisk-Users] Advanced Cisco 7960 Config

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Thu Mar 24 22:26:27 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a working (it was a pain) set of Cisco 7960 phones. In order to
dial I have to either pick up the handset or select the line and then
dial the extension or outside line. How do I configure the dialplan so I
can:

- Start dialing via the keypad and have the phone automatically go to
speaker on the first line?

- Give the user dialtone after they dial '9'?

A while ago I found a cool asterisk/penguin logo to use on the phone,
can anyone point me to a place I can download this again?

Thanks in advance,
Max

--
   Max Clark