[Asterisk-Users] Any 24 (or 30) way FXS PCI cards?

Jessie Mabanglo j.mabanglo at comclark.com
Thu Mar 24 21:38:20 MST 2005

Hi Mr. Alsina,

We are currently using Asterisk SIP server and 3 Quitum A800 for office
used. Our Quintum run in SIP and work well. Im sure you can find refurb
quitum that cost half the brand new... or you can look on the new Quintum AX
series hence the A series were phaseout already.

I can help you on configuration free...

Cheers,

Jessie