[Asterisk-Users] Emailed voicemail

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Thu Mar 24 20:09:18 MST 2005

Hi Andy,

did you configure voicemail.conf with the users e-mail address...?

1234 => 1234,user at domain.com

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:02:22 -0500
"Andy Stewart" <astewart at flcs.k12.in.us> wrote:

> Have Asterisk us at running fine, but have run into a small snag.  It's
> not emailing the voicemails to the users.
> I have attach=yes set, sendmail is configured and works from from the
> commandline (sent an email to myself).
> Unless I'm wrong, or missing something, asterisk is configured by
> default to send an email when a users
> receives a voicemail, correct?
>
> Thanx

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."