[Asterisk-Users] Backup for linux/asterisk

Jeff Glassman jrglass at columbus.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 20:04:58 MST 2005

After getting my feet wet with asterisk at home, I want to set up a second
asterisk box to add a call shop billing and other add-ons such as LCR.

My question is as follows.  Is there a backup program that will save to
a tape drive or a USB CD Writer so if I mess up an install I don't have
to go through a complete reinstall?   I saw a few programs out there but
they required X windows and from what I read it is suggested that X
windows not be installed on an Asterisk box.

Thanks,

Jeff