[Asterisk-Users] IAXy dial tone problem

kurt x kurtwp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:00:04 MST 2005

I have the Digium S100i IAXy device hooked up to my asterisk server.
When I pick
up the phone I do get dial tone but it does not stop when I start to
dial a number.  The
dial tone is alway heard and it does not make the call.

It does register with Asterisk
I can make a call to the IAXy device and here ringing and voice in
both direction.

I did re-provision the device and reset the device a couple of times.
The setup did
work yesterday in both directions.  The only difference between today
and yesterday
is the IP address but like I said I did re-provision and reset the
device many times.

The device is set up for DHCP.

Any suggestions.

Kurt