[Asterisk-Users] Review: Asterisk at CeBIT 2005 / Asterisk at Linux-Tag 2005

Nardis Dome infet154 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:59:48 MST 2005

Hi,

we have nearly the same setup, excepted that the
connection between the HiPath (HiPath4300) and
Asterisk (RX100 Fujitsu/Siemens, CentOS 3.3) is an
H323-trunk (oh323). We have different Hard- and
Softclient connected to Astersik (Xlite, Opticlient
SIP and OptiPoint400/410 SIP). It works very well.
Unfortunately we have only some issues with MOH and
OptiPoint400 SIP (with Xlite and Opticlient it works).

Except these issues the interoperability between
Asterisk and theseems to work well... ;-)))

domé