[Asterisk-Users] Third time, is it a charm?

Mark Halverson mark at opbx.com
Thu Mar 24 08:58:16 MST 2005

Okay sorry for the empty message bodies earlier problem with Outlook, I
guess is you have digital IDs as I do and they expire, even if you override
the signature option it clears all sent text....windows...mmmmph....

Anyway, what I was trying to relay to the group was that ZyXEL has come out
with a new Firmware (March 21, 2005) for the Prestige 2000W WiFi SIP Phone.
In my opinion it has made things a lot easier.  This time it only took me 3
minutes to have up and running with *

It's available at www.zyxel.com after navigating several pages.

Or Directly on www.modocnet.com on the homepage.