[Asterisk-Users] Spandsp question ( re: compiling )

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Wed Mar 23 18:50:00 MST 2005

I am trying to compile spandsp on my asterisk server, and it keeps
failing out with the following

t4.c:38:21: tiffiop.h: No such file or directory
In file included from t4.c:41:
spandsp/t4.h:62: error: syntax error before "TIFF"
spandsp/t4.h:62: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
spandsp/t4.h:63: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
spandsp/t4.h:64: error: syntax error before '*' token
spandsp/t4.h:64: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
spandsp/t4.h:87: error: syntax error before '}' token

Using my amazing powers of comrehension, I'm getting that I'm missing
the TIFF lib.  I'm on fc2, so I do a simple yum search tiff.  I then
installed libtiff-devel, the only thing I didn't have installed, and I
get the same error.

Is that not the correct lib?  The almighty google didn't help much, so
I'm sorta stuck not knowing where to go next.

Thanks!

Sean