[Asterisk-Users] Help, incoming lines problem!

Jason Taylor jtaylor at wonderlan.net
Wed Mar 23 18:05:37 MST 2005

OK I have a TDM400 with 3 incoming lines, with call hunting.  When u
call any of the numbers it is supposed to goto our greeting message.
Now when you call the first number that is exactly what happens.
Problem is when you call either of the other 2 it just rings forever and
I see no messages whatsoever when I call those lines.

Zaptel config is fksks=1-3

Zapata config is

            Context=default

            Group=1

            Signaling=fxs_ks

            Channel => 1-3

Extensions config

            Exten => s,1,Background(somefilehere)

Please help me out as im racking my brain over this one.