[Asterisk-Users] PRI Question

Paul Mahler psvwm at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 18:03:49 MST 2005

You can also use * and linux to partialize the T1. You better plan on
spending a lot of time on making it work. You have to install the Linux
packages to split the line. NON trival. Works great,
though.

Paul

Paul Mahler
pmahler at signate.com
www.signate.com

Look here http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+ZapRAS for one option.

or here for the other http://www.google.com/search?q=hdlc+zapata

> >Hi Everyone,
> >
> >Thanks for all the input you add to the list.  This seems to be a
> very good list.
> >
> >I am still new to Asterisk.  If I run a PRI integrated T1 line into
> my office, do I need to split the line between the data and voice
> before plugging it into the asterisk box or is there some other way to
> do that?  What are some good options for splitting the line?
> >
> >Thanks for any input.
> >
> >Tim
> >
> >BTW - Giving everyone "a hug" is an expression in Brazil.  Everyone
> says it... it's like saying "have a good one" or "good to see you."

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: