FW: [Asterisk-Users] polycom 500 help!!

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Wed Mar 23 17:55:49 MST 2005

Don,

Thanks.

I've got a box that is dedicated only for Asterisk.  It has a new
Slackware installation and nothing else running.
I installed and build the Digium and Asterisk drivers from source.

I can get the phones to load their configuration via FTP.  That works
perfectly.

My problem is that I can't seem to get the phone and Asterisk to
communicate with each other.

Any ideas??

-N