FW: [Asterisk-Users] polycom 500 help!!

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Wed Mar 23 16:27:57 MST 2005

Dean,

I appreciate the suggestion.  Is it really necessary.
I've got slackware already installed on the box. (I consider myself a
bit of a Linux guru.), all the drivers, and Asterisk.  Everything seems
to work fine, EXCEPT getting it to talk to the extension.  wouldn't it
be easier/faster to just adjust a few settings than to re-initialize my
entire box.