[Asterisk-Users] Reg Asterisk

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:58:10 MST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:07:10 +0530, innovation.interops at wipro.com
<innovation.interops at wipro.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
>   Is asterisk a registrar server.
>
> thanks,
> satish
>

>  Confidentiality Notice
>
>  The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
> this message are intended
>  for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
> privileged information. If
>  you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
> Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately
>  and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

I'm not one of the addressees' unless that since I'm subscribed I am.
However these messages get archived and are available for everybody to
see at lists.digium.com I believe this makes your posting messages to
this list a paradox with the disclaimer you have. CANT YOU JUST GET
RID OF THIS RIDICULES DISCLAIMER? at least when posting to lists.